A commercial business partnerning role
Co. Clare based position
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of a large US corporation who aid and facilitate the distribution of their innovative products. These products have been key contributors to successful operations in virtually every industry-from military, to food and beverage, to chemicals, fuels and plastics.
- Monitor and manage orders, sales and backlogs reporting for Daily Report and Management meeting.
- Manage credit and collection, accounts payable, general accounting and cost functions of the business.
- Monitor standard costs, cost rolls, and review PPV variances.
- Import & Export Compliance matters as they arise, including monitoring.
Weekly & monthly:
- Run and distribute month end reports to include orders, sales, backlogs, inventory, warranty and costs.
- Oversee and prepare monthly forecasts - Orders & Sales, P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Manage monthly sign offs of compliance's, IT, integrity's, and confirmations.
- Monitor and approve Weekly payrolls and prepare Monthly paid salaries.
- Prepare monthly EU customs Import Duty returns.
- Assist other functional areas as needed in business analytics and process improvement.
- Participate in the Management Executive Development process.
- Manage Import & Export compliance (as the local Compliance Officer).
- Prepare and submit Irish government statistical returns.
- Local HR management including health insurance, pension, policies & procedures (monthly & annual)
- Red Flag Compliance management - Compliance Officer.
- Prepare annual operating plan - orders & sales and P&L and balance sheet files
- The Annual Labour & Burden study and cost roll.
- Generate the sales price matrix for commercial team.
- Annual government statistical returns, including payroll.
- Annual Deloitte Ireland statutory audit that includes preparation and management and follow matters.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years experience in a similar-sized, multi-site operation.
- Management experience in finance, accounting and manufacturing accounting.
- Experience gained in a process focused organization Operational Excellence & Continuous Improvement.
- Experience with Hyperion and JD Edwards preferred
- Proven track record, demonstrated by progressive growth in responsibility
- Team management experience
- Commercial finance and business partnering experience
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be working for a global manufacturing giant who adds value to multiple industries.
The candidate can expect a flexible and friendly working environment, a strong salary and benefit package as well as a rounded role across compliance, finance and operations. This role will give you the opportunity to manage a team and help the business grow by becoming the 2IC to the VP of Finance in the US and the local MD in Ireland.