Build the finance division for this new start up
Join an exciting new venture in the Irish market
About Our Client
Our client are a fast-growing business with an aggressive growth strategy, delivering innovative products to our partners and building a high performing business across Europe.
Reporting into the Regional Finance Director with a dotted reporting line to the General Manager Ireland based in Dublin this role will have primary responsibility for internal financial results for our Ireland operations.
The role will have direct oversight of full P&L activities and the role will require significant coordination with global teams supporting other functions, such as general accounting, payroll, accounts payable, inventory accounting and treasury functions.
Responsibilities also include ensuring proper internal controls compliance to support financial reporting policies. The position will leverage a lean finance operation by coordinating with international finance teams to influence a deeply dependable environment rooted in strong compliance to external and internal regulations and policies.
You will also be accountable for building Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for the Ireland, overseeing revenue accounting for all Irish legal entities and working with Sales, CX and Logistics managers to identify through data analysis opportunities for financial optimizations across the businesses operations
The Successful Applicant
- A proven track record of professional excellence
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting. ACCA? ACA/ CIMA / CPA, or the equivalent, is strongly preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in a high growth or transformational environment with similar responsibilities would be advantageous
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the field of financial accounting with a large portion of that time focused on support of outsourced operations
- Experience from telco or insurance
- Experience working with clients/customers to streamline and align processes and data
- Experience in financial management, background in general accounting and shared services
- Ability to drive projects to closure by working with cross functional business units
- Experience with computerized accounting systems (ERP, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) and data management (e.g. SQL)
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation. Currently expanding across Europe and setting up their operations in Ireland.
- Opportunity to grow your own fiance division and finance team
- Attractive package and working environment