- Finance transformation experience
- Business controller experience
About Our Client
This is a confidential role therefore the information will be discussed on application.
The Financial Controller will be a key member of the Management Team and will help drive the growth in the Irish business.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts for the company plus analysis and interpretation of these management accounts in relation to budgets.
- Monthly reports on actual income, expenditure and margin analysis compared to Budget.
- Oversee Credit Control and constantly drive improvement around controls and efficiency of processes & cash management
- Preparation of statutory accounts suitable for audit and liaising with our auditors in relation to accounting matters.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly forecast and attendance at Quarterly Review Meetings.
- Monitor and manage Payroll process and systems
- To ensure compliance with all Group and Business Unit controls and standards by ensuring all applicable compliance, regulatory and audit policies and guidelines are adhered to
- Oversee intercompany charges and reconciliations to ensure accuracy and take ownership of the General Ledger for the Group.
- Continuous staff development
- Ensure financial process consistency and improvements within the Irish operation
- Implement a control system to identify and communicate any risks to the short-term and long-term financial targets at an early stage
The Successful Applicant
The role would suit a dynamic, qualified accountant (5+ years PQE) in industry.
- ACA/ACCA or CPA qualification
- Excellent knowledge and use of MS Office suite packages and a working knowledge of the Navision ERP system whilst not essential would be an advantage
- Experience of leasing transactions and accounting for such.
- Analytical and numerate with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and be able to build effective relationships across the business;
- Personal drive for self-development and growth
- Experience in finance transformation and process improvements
- Business controller role - commercial, strategic, operational, financial experience
What's on Offer
This role is offering the right candidate a great opportunity to embrace change and add value to the Irish entity. This is a small but close knit office with a cohesive and vibrant working environment.
There is also an attractive remuneration and benefit package available