Must have a track record in a senior HR Manager role.
Exciting new role as an HR Manager in central Dublin.
About Our Client
The company is a Consumer based business with an international offering. They are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of HR Practices.
The role as an HR Manager is to promote the company values, implement new strategic policies.
The role will also include:
- Development and implementation of HR initiatives in accordance with the overall business goal.
- Employee relations, managing issues and grievances.
- Management of the recruitment process.
- Management the current and future business needs through employee engagement, and retention.
- Management of the D & I initiatives.
- Monitor HR strategies, systems and procedures across the company.
- Overseeing and manage the performance appraisal system.
- Management of the compensation and benefits scheme for employees.
- Design and implementation of training programmes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree in HR or related topic.
- Be CIPD accredited.
- Be people orientated.
- Have a proven track record in an International HR function.
- Have in depth knowledge of legislation and HR best practice in the UK & Ireland.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, 21 days + bank annual leave, subsidised local parking, free access to canteen and a strong progression path.