- West Dublin Location
- 3-6 month contract
About Our Client
The client is a large engineering and manufacturing business who are part of a large global group.
Our client requires an interim Accounting Assistant to join their busy team during a period of growth, change and increased work load. You will be required to complete VAT and Instrastat returns, analyse the numbers and reconcile the accounts to trial balance. This role will take on a project approach in that you will be required to react when and where needed. You will be involved in helping with month end management reporting activities, assisting with auditors and any other adhoc administrative duties that arise.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be strong with Accounts Payable and also have experience with month-end processing including reconciliations, journals, and preparing accounts to trial balance.
- Part / Qualified ATI, ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- Open to flexible contract element
What's on Offer
- West Dublin location
- Attractive remuneration
- Busy role with a talented team
- Large multinational business