- Exciting period of transformation
About Our Client
Being one of the largest gaming retailers, our client has a global footprint and offers consumers a chance to tap out of reality while enjoying the benefits of gaming.
- Responsible for high volume invoice processing using Navision
- Ensuring all invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner
- Liaising with Management and Suppliers to follow up queries and approvals
- Reconciliation of Vendor Accounts & Month-End Reconciliations
- Adherence to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
- Month / quarter and year end reporting
- Monthly Electronic payment runs
- Other Ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-year experience in a similar role.
- Leaving Certificate and / or relevant Third Level Qualification.
- Strong communication skills, Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, ERP Systems (Microsoft Dynamics experience desirable), Electronic Payments experience.
- Fluent written and verbal English and Italian essential
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration and benefit package
- Being part of an organization that respects and invests in their people
- Hybrid working model