Dublin City Centre
Work for a leading legal firm in the City
A multi faceted role
About Our Client
A leading law firm based in the City.
- Manage the Secretarial and Business Services functions in the Dublin office, providing support
- To be involved in the recruitment process for Secretaries within the team/office
- Manage team holidays, sickness, and other absence including the HR holiday online booking system, in conjunction with HR
- Complete the online new joiner workflow for all new joiners in the office
- Manage local induction for new joiners and work experience students to ensure they are welcomed and inducted to the team¡¦s procedures and processes and have all the supplies and equipment they require on arrival (including PC¡¦s and telephones)
- To conduct appraisals for Secretarial and Business Services staff and to assist with the coordination of lawyer and Partner appraisals
- Work with Finance teams and the Dublin Partners to ensure the smooth running of the Financial transactions ensuring statutory compliance.
- To coordinate the delivery of Information Services and Knowledge Management to the office in conjunction with the Knowledge Management Department.
- To contribute to the coordination of Legal Directory submissions in conjunction with the Partners and the Business Development team
- To act as Training Champion for our Client Relationship Management system, InterAction, promoting its use throughout the office with fee earners and secretaries. To assist the fee earners and Business Development with e-marketing initiatives on an as need basis.
- To assist with the logistics of local office client events, working with fee earners and our Business Development team to ensure the event is a success
- To carry out other ad hoc Business Development duties including updating staff bios and create client team sheets
- To be responsible for the reception desk and it¡¦s cover during office hours, utilising appropriate resource within the office to provide a professional reception function
- To oversee incoming and internal telephone calls in accordance with the firm¡¦s current policy
- To oversee the receipt, sorting and distribution of incoming mail and the transmitting and receiving of copies of documents electronically
The Successful Applicant
- High level of IT literacy
- Finance experience essential
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proven management/supervisor skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and ability to manage change
- Experience in a similar professional services environment
What's on Offer
- Work for a world renowned Law firm in the heart of the City
- Attractive package and benefits on offer