Payroll and HR Assistant - Part time
Part time role
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company who is recognisable and reputable within their industry.
- Responsible for assisting with the running of the monthly and weekly payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that leaver's and new starter audits are processed daily.
- Ensure all emails are responded to in a timely manner
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Assist with month/week end reports
- Assist with Admin duties in the office when required
- Assist with the on boarding of new starters and all associated documentation
- Assist with issuing contracts
- Completing reference and vetting checks
- Updating our database with any contract updates and contract extensions.
- Working on ad hoc and process improvement projects.
- Answering ad hoc enquiries from employees and candidates
- Provide general HR administration support.
- Liaise with Pfizer team to support.
- Office administrative duties
- Other duties as required
The Successful Applicant
- Up to date knowledge of Irish payroll and legislation
- Minimum of 1 year's payroll experiences essential.
- Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Sage Micropay payroll, desirable
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel is essential
What's on Offer
- 12 month fixed term contract = opportunity for an extension or permanent contract thereafter
- Attractive prorated and benefits on offer 25,000 - 35,000
- Part time role - flexible to what suits personal circumstances
- Car parking