Procurement Supervisor - LATAM/AMEA
Join a global PLC
East Point location
About Our Client
Our client is a global organisation who is renowned for the innovation and creativity.
- Responsible for Supervising the LATAM/AMEA procurement teams against a defined business plan
- Responsible for the end to end procurement function of all Latin America spend relating across multiple categories
- Work with the global category leads on implementation and local negotiation relating to global agreements
- Supervise the procurement projects but also that of the wider Latin America team to ensure compliance to the agreed business plan and targets
- Report globally on activity including but not limited to financial tracking and regulatory compliance
- Manage all existing LATAM/AMEA agreements, liaise with the Vendor co-ordination team to set up and maintain vendor management program.
- Manage communication, compliance tracking, CSR and compliance initiatives relative to procurement contracts implemented in this market
- Identify and contract services under new categories of spend and maintain and develop the LATAM/AMEA Procurement Business plan in full alignment with the CPO
- Liaise with local key stakeholders in representation of Procurement, advising on existing and potential procurement contracts and strategic sourcing
- Prepare adequate reporting at country and brand level to ensure contracts are operating at maximum efficiency
- Manage the business reviews, financial budgets, planning and forecasting surrounding these agreements in conjunction with the Global Vendor Management Program parameters
- Work with the CPO and wider global procurement team to meet the wider objectives of the team
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to draft contracts, RFP documents, Business plans and internal and external communications
- High level of procurement experience and deep understanding of procurement principle and negotiation / strategic playbook
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, on multiple projects
- Keen eye for detail, risk analysis and financial planning
- Ability to manage conflict both internally and with vendors
- Strong vendor management experience
- Clear sense of accountability and ownership
What's on Offer
An attractive opportunity to expand your remit, mentor teams and grow your career within a large communications company.
They offer an attractive salary and benefits package and a creative and innovative working environment.