Revenue Accounting Manager
Subsidiary of one of the largest airlines in the Middle East region.
Opportunity to contribute to growing the Revenue Accounting team.
About Our Client
Subsidiary of one of the largest airlines in the region.
- Owner of all Revenue Accounting Policies and responsible for maintaining their accuracy and relevancy to the business
- Owner of all accounting SOPs related to revenue accounting Policies, must maintain and update these in-line with new/improved processes as a result of ongoing automation
- Owner of the Revenue Accounting Balance Sheets
- Key Stake Holder in discussions / decisions relating to 3rd Party distribution strategy, ensuring all accounting policies and processes are in place to ensure smooth running of this business. This will include Agency, Interline and if appropriate Codeshare agreements
- Create and develop strong relationships with all key stake holders both internally and externally to ensure Revenue Accounting is able to meet all its collection, reconciliation, accounting and reporting obligations
- Validation of the SkyLedger reference data and update as required to ensure correct processing of passenger revenue
- Key contact for all Revenue Accounting Reports
- Work with others in the team to ensure each person is fully upskilled in all aspects of the other's role ensuring business continuity
- Accountable for ensuring All dept. accounting is in line with industry standards and practices.
- Owner of all the Revenue Accounting reporting requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-3 years' management experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years' financial accounting experience
- Minimum 3 years Airline Revenue Accounting Experience
- Proven record of working all aspects of revenue accounting in an airline
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package