Senior Assistant Accountant
Dublin City Centre
Multinational IT company
Dublin 2 location
About Our Client
Our client is a cloud and hosting provider of choice for global businesses wanting superior technology infrastructure and connectivity to the world's most dynamic marketplaces.
- Reviewing, validating and processing supplier invoices
- Ensuring bank reconciliations
- Verifying, allocating, and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Following-up debt recovery and outstanding invoices
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assisting with management accounts to trial balance stage.
- Producing error-free accounting reports
- Supporting month-end and year-end close process
- Supporting tax reporting
- Assisting with all other administrative tasks and ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- You must have a Degree in Accounting and 3+ experiences in an international and/or IT environment.
- Part qualification ACCA/CIMA would be desired
- Ability to work within a team who is located all over the world and composed of a large panel of skills is required
- Autonomous and adaptable, you can organize yourself, identify priorities levels and have a strong ability for time management. You are deadline-oriented
- Accuracy and attention to detail. You have a thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills. You have proven general Math skills
- You have got a good understanding of your environment and ability to respect confidentiality principles
- Advanced MS Excel skills
What's on Offer
- An attractive company who is central to amenities in Dublin
- Excellent opportunity for a Part Qualifies accountant looking for exposure to International accounting in a multinational environment.
- Attractive salary plus pension contribution