- UK's leading Housebuilder offering excellent development and progression
- Excellent salaries and outstanding benefits on offer
About Our Client
The organisation's focus on delivering community spaces is enhanced by their community focus internally ensuring that anyone with drive and talent can pursue their ideal career. They have an excellent track record of rewarding and caring for their employees which was never more visible than during the coronavirus pandemic.
As the UK's number one housebuilder, Barratt is a key part of the UK's recovery from the coronavirus pandemic. As a result of the increased construction activity Barratt is recruiting for multiple Site Managers across the South East of England. Barratt Developments welcomes applications from outside of the UK (e.g. Ireland) and relocation support may be considered for certain roles.
As the Site Manager you will be part of a Construction team which turns the designs into reality and ensure the build is completed to the highest quality. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring compliance with company health and safety standards, NHBC, building regulations, and quality on site
- Overseeing coordination of labour, resources, and materials on site to achieve efficiency in meeting the build programme
- Monitoring and controlling the cost of production, and approving payment to sub-contractors where appropriate
- Initiating and attending plot inspection meetings
- Coordinating with internal teams and external suppliers as well as carrying out new home tours with customers
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Site Manager position you will:
- Be a CIOB member or NVQ Level 5 qualified in Construction Management
- Show a comprehensive understanding of common aspects of housebuilding (e.g. NHBC, health and safety, building regulations)
- Have a proven ability to manage build teams to deliver weekly targets through good organisation and clear communication
- Demonstrate previous experience working to build programmes and managing site priorities
- Have a track record of engaging with customers directly to share information, answer queries, and resolve issues
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful Site Manager will be an opportunity to deliver a real impact at the UK's leading housebuilder at a time of significant construction activity providing varied work.
Barratt consistently offers career progression opportunities across their divisions in the South East of England. You will join a business with a proven history of caring for their staff as shown by the highly competitive remuneration:
- Competitive base salary (depending on experience)
- A comprehensive benefits package including bonus, travel allowance, pension, and private medical insurance
- Barratt also offers a wide range of other financial, wellbeing, and family friendly benefits. These include, but are not limited to: cycle-to-work scheme, gym membership discounts, season ticket loans, retirement planning, house purchase discount, professional qualification support, enhanced maternity/paternity and enhanced adoption pay
Barratt Developments welcomes applications from outside of the UK (e.g. Ireland) and relocation support may be considered for certain roles.