- 12-23 month contract
- VAT and Indirect tax experience
About Our Client
Our client is a large US listed company who is leading the way in innovative bio pharmaceuticals for rare diseases driven by genetic causes.
This role will report into the EMEA Tax Manager and will take responsibility for the companies EMEA Indirect Taxes.
You will be responsible for :
- Preparation and review of indirect tax compliance and reporting across EMEA, including preparing and submitting relevant returns, preparing account reconciliations and ensuring all relevant payments are made in a timely manner
- Assisting with other direct taxes, e.g., Corporate tax, Tax depreciation, R&D Tax credit claims etc
- Take the lead on advisory or research into any potential tax issues that could arise
- Provide process improvement through use of EXCEL and new automation tool
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years plus experience in TAX accounting position
- Relevant qualification is desirable i.e. CTA
- Experience with technologies such as EXCEL, Alteryx, Power BI, RPA and any automated tax reporting tools
- Available to complete a 23 month contract/short notice ideally.
- Cork / Dublin based however could work remotely but would need to be able to easily commute to either Dublin/Cork 2-3 times a week (in the future)
What's on Offer
- Attractive daily rate
- 12-23 month contract with the view to go permanent
- Learning role - opportunity to work within a European Tax team and learn other taxes and learn to use new tools
- Flexible arrangements can be made for working from home
- Large innovative company doing amazing work with exceptionally talented people