Teamlead Web Publishing - Germany/Austria/Switzerland (m/f)
International digital agency with a focus on Content Management
Team management for an agency in Digital Communication / Content Curation
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally growing digital agency, with ambitions to expand to the German, Austrian and Swiss market after successful launches in France, Belgium and Holland.
Major target groups involve leading international software and media companies that are working with high-performance websites, dealing with different topics such as Lifestyle, Entertainment, Technology or News. As part of the expansion of the Dublin based Web Content Editorial Team, we are looking for motivated and enthusiastic Teamleads Web Publishing (m/f), respectively for each region: Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideal candidates already have a track-record of successes in a digital editorial environment and bring along a certain passion for digital media.
- Control and approval of content (pictures, texts and videos) and advertising content for the respective market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- The main objective is to develop an understanding of the target groups needs and to present suitable topics, headlines, images and video content
- Development of editorial content for transmission to the (Junior) Web Content Managers, in close cooperation with the Editor-In-Chief Selection and localization of images for an appropriate way of presentation
- Quality analysis and quality assurance of content Coordination of target group analysis and revision of user activities / quota
- Training, development and management of the editorial team (around 10 employees for each market) Motivation of the project teams to perform well on behalf of the key account in the software and media industry
- Leading of innovation processes and continuously develop new ideas
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism or a similar subject
- Ideally 5 years of team management experience in a digital media environment or in the online sector
- Very good knowledge of content management, social media and handling with CMS-, Data- and Reporting-Tools (e.g. Drupal, Magento or Wordpress)
- General interest in editorial work and passion for current topics in areas, such as news, lifestyle, sports, finance and technology
- Ability to inspire employees and promote the achievement of team goals
- Passion for new technologies in Display and App Marketing A motivated and inspiring way combined with a determined attitude
- An authentic background or very good cultural knowledge from Germany, Austria and Switzerland are very well received Excellent communication skills in German and English, other languages are an advantage
What's on Offer
You can expect an international environment and the chance to develop as a leader in an emerging company with exciting customers in the digital world.