- Incredible career potential with a global leader in medical device sales
- very competitive salary, company car, pension, and commission structure
About Our Client
Our Client is a globally recognised, and renowned company. With a focus on medical technology and it's advancement with unrivalled innovation, and a devotion to shape the future.
- Identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the surgical procedural environment
- Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle
- Identify and interact with key customers and stakeholders within your designated territory.
- Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer
- To meet and exceed activity and sales targets, whilst ensuring business growth, loyalty, and customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors, and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record in medical sales
- An influential and highly effective communicator
- Effectively utilise the company's selling tools
- Proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships with your client base
- Maintain clinical expertise in procedure and product knowledge
- highly competitive yet customer-centric approach
- Full clean driver's license that permits you to drive in the UK
What's on Offer
- £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + commission (16k-32k OTE)
- Company Car
- Gym on site / reimbursement for gym fees
- 25 days holiday