- Opportunity to work for a well known Law Firm across SEA
- Great opportunity to be based in Bangkok
About Our Client
Well known Law Firm across SEA.
- Advises technology companies, telecommunication companies, OTT operators, e-payment and fintech companies for regulatory compliance with Thai related regulations
- Advises clients on technology procurement, development, licensing, transfer, and protection of investment in the technology sector, commercialization of software applications
- Advises and assists clients on the use and deployment of hardware and digital infrastructure, provision of e-commerce services and mergers and acquisitions, provision of strategic position, protection, and profit from their valuable intellectual property in diverse market worldwide
- Formulates legal strategies and analytical responses to clients and acting as the primary point of contact for TMT clients
- Drafts, reviews, and finalizes technology related contracts such as consulting services, IT products, software and data processing along with data privacy
- Performs legal research when and as necessary to resolve legal issues and determine the appropriate course of action regarding a particular issue/case
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joao Maciel on +66 2 012 5086.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong academic background
- 6+ years working experience in TMT legal matters, e.g. software contracts, data compliance, big data business, cyber security, telecommunication, cloud computing, SaaS, e-commerce, e-payment services, software licensing, outsourcing, and supply agreements
- Strong transactional experience in digital, consulting, system integration, and/or outsourcing areas
- Experience of negotiating and drafting technology-based agreement
- Experience in advising clients on a wide range of matters including complex commercial agreements, technology outsourcing and software development contracts, and tech-focused acquisitions and disposals
- Experience of advising large, complex, and long-term projects would be a distinct advantage
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in a well known Law Firm.