Treasury Back Office Administrator
East point location
Join a global marketing and advertising company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading communications groups. The Group offers a full range of services and skills: digital, advertising, public affairs, corporate communications and events, media strategy, planning and buying, healthcare communications, and brand asset production.
- Daily confirmation of all treasury trades, ensuring all details are accurately recorded in the treasury management system and confirmed with the counterparty on deal date.
- Settlement of all transactions including, cash pooling money market, FX, and derivatives
- Processing various treasury payments from banking systems with a strong focus on best practice procedures and controls.
- Daily multi-currency bank reconciliation, investigation of un-reconciled items in a timely manner. Regular reporting and escalation of all outstanding items.
- Preparation of daily reports.
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Supporting ad hoc functions and projects as required.
- Audit responsibilities are a crucial part of the role in terms of working with the audit teams and managing the integrity of the credit collections function in accordance with internal and external audit control processes.
The Successful Applicant
- A proven team player with excellent communication skills.
- Highly motivated and flexible, with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Understanding of treasury instruments, procedures and dealing practices.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of banking software and treasury work stations.
- Experience of corporate accounting and treasury management systems (ideally Sungard/Quantum).
- Completely literate in English language and ideally one or more European language skills.
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to join a large multinational company who can offer training and career development
- An attractive package and starting salary
- A collaborative, fun and energetic team