VP of Sales - Private Aviation
A market leading private aviation company is looking for a new VP of Sales
Responsible for generating new business revenue across the Ireland
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading private aviation company specialising in part-ownership of private jets.
To develop relationships with potential owners and influencers to sell a suite of products. Support and maintain relationships with existing owners and cultivate those relationships for retention, renewal and referral opportunities.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and create new client relationships through prospecting, lead follow-up, and closure.
- To establish and build relationships with potential customers through regional business development activity, affinity partnerships, and personal network.
- To retain and service long-term relationships with owners.
- Produce accurate sales reports as requested by management including sales forecasts and territory business plans.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have the following:
- A proven track record in business development within the private aviation sector.
- Experience selling at C-level and to HNWs.
- A strong understanding of the corporate travel industry including latest trends.
What's on Offer
Salary circa £50,000 - £60,000 plus OTE