Michael Page has been in professional recruitment for 35 years and our consultants aren’t paid on commission – that means impartial, expert advice and an entire team working on your behalf.
Teams are broken down to focus on sector, assignment type (temp, perm, contract or interim), salary level and location, so you’ll always talk to someone who knows your job market inside out.
Once we’ve established your hiring requirements, we can also advise you on:
- Market conditions – if they’re favourable and if there is good candidate availability.
- If your remuneration package is competitive, including industry benchmarking and salary surveys.
- Your brief suits a contingent, advertised search and selection or executive search approach.
- Your interview process – from facilitating interview days to arranging psychometric testing.
- We vigorously promote a culture of diversity within Michael Page. Our systems are ISO9001/9002 accredited and our quality department regularly audits staff to guarantee best practice.
To discuss your next hire in Ireland, please get in touch with our MD Steve Hallam.