This role is an exciting opportunity, working with one of the world's leaders in tech and electronics. You will be managing our client's Tablet & Computing business and deliver strong growth with their key accounts in a highly competitive marketplace.
- Incredible career potential with a global leader in tech and electronics
- very competitive salary, quarterly bonus, pension, healthcare, gym allowance
This Finance manager will be responsible for the financial accounting, reporting and control activities of the Company and will be expected to contribute to all commercial and financial decision making in the Company.
- Exciting and challenging position
- SAP experience
The Client Success Manager is responsible for developing client relationships that promote client retention and loyalty. You will work closely with our clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and gather any candid feedback.
- opportunity to work with a great Irish Company, and progress your career
- Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and hybrid model
Manage the channel marketing with our key operators and electrical retailers - building a working relationship with the marketing teams within these companies and ensuring the products / brand is marketed inline with guidance.
- Work for a collaborative and innovative brand
- Consumer electronics
The successful candidate for this role is an experienced finance professional that excels in an environment of fast-paced change. Focus on moving the global organization forward and building scalable processes. Demonstrates skills and experience using technology to implement improvements to both systems and processes.
- Business transformation and change - finance focussed
- Cross-regional project management
The Global Commodity Manager is a dynamic, high energy, detail oriented and structured individual who is highly experienced in strategic sourcing and category management in the areas of outsourced manufacturing and EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services)
- Key Appointment within a Global Organisation
- Market Leading Company Having Huge Expansion Plans
Big 4 to Top 20 Audit candidates wanted - Manager, SM
External Reporting and Technical Accounting
Dublin - Fully remote working - likely 2 days in office / wk on return
- Managing overall group consolidated audit with the local statutory audits
- Advising the business on the impact of new accounting standards and working with them to implement those standards. Examples of this includes IFRS 15 and IFRS 16
- Highly innovative Business Intelligence FinTech house
- No production, challenge/review and present technical standards/reports
The Head of Procurement, COE will be responsible for ensuring that all elements of the Procurement team operating under their direct reports are doing so in line with the department strategies and ensuring the entire team are meeting objectives.
- Senior leadership position
- Fantastic opportunity for progression
The firm is a well funded Investment Manager based in Dublin, hiring a newly created Head of Risk and Compliance, this will be a PCF 15 role and report to the CEO and will manage a team of 2 people (to be hired), being responsible for all Risk Management and Compliance activities for the firm.
- compliance experience
- risk experience