Part of this role is to prepare the management accounts for the Irish division in line with group reporting deadlines. Duties will include preparation and posting of various journals/accruals/prepayments, as well as completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations. In addition, part of the role will be business partnering, production of Irish Divisional performance pack and assistance with budgeting/forecasting
- Join a fast growing business in an interesting industry
- Commercial finance and business partnering role
Our client is looking for a highly motivated Financial Accountant with solid experience in applying accepted accounting principles and procedures to analyse financial information, prepare accurate and timely results and to ensure appropriate account control procedures.
- 12 month contract
- Dublin 2
Our client is looking to hire an interim Accountant to assist the business during a busy period of change and reporting.
- West Dublin Location
- 3-6 month contract
An exciting opportunity for 2 part qualified accountants to join a high performing finance team in a growing business.
- Great opportunity to gain a wealth of experience
- Work in a cohesive and friendly team environment
As part of an expansion project, Air Liquide Europe Business Services (ALEBS) decided to create a new Shared Services Centre that, from Tomar will serve several internal clients and geographies.
- Join a new Shared Services Centre based in Tomar
- Be part of a totally new concept in SSC industry
Managing selected group financial reporting and global consolidation processes along with project management support as key user in design and implementation of new IT system solutions including SAP Hana roll out.
- Assist in the SAP Hana roll out
- Group accounting and analysis
An exciting role in a European insurance company in Central Dublin. A group accounting role which will suit a part qualified/ newly qualified accountant who wants to expand their experience in a fast paced environment.
- Study Support Available
- Excellent learning opportunities
The role would suit an experienced Accounts Receivable Billing Administrator who has worked in industry. The ideal candidate will be required to work closely with the Finance Manager and the AR Collections clerk to support the billing and collection requirements of the Irish operation.
- 6 month fixed term contract possible extension
- Work for a large manufacturing multinational
This role is accountable for the overall commercial risk framework in relation to client deals and contracts end-to-end.
- Remote role - must be able to commute to Cork minimum once weekly
- Accountable for the commercial risk framework in relation to contracts
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager with strong management accounting experience to join a growing business in Dublin West.
- West Dublin location
- Exciting and fast paced role
Key member of group finance team reporting to the Group Corporate Controller, the FP&A and Finance Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the group Financial Planning & Analysis processes and project management and support as key user in design and implementations - SAP 4 / HANA.
- SAP 4 / HANA roll-out involvement
- FMCG business
An exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant with team management experience to join a high preforming business in Dublin.
- Flexible working arrangements and Dublin 2 location
- Managing a team of 2
Finance manager role responsible for monthly management accounts for the Ireland subsidiary.
- Role based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland
- Retail industry
An exciting opportunity for a commercial Financial Controller to join the Irish entity of a multinational company.
- Finance transformation experience
- Business controller experience
As Head of Finance you will play a pivotal role in the division, taking full responsibility for the finance function and supporting the drive for operational excellence and strong profitable growth across the division.
- Manufacturing background preferred
- Large multinational company