Looking for candidates with a background in nutrition to step into an account management position for Ireland.
- Full or part time available
- Leading nutrition brand
Technical Writer / Instructional Designer
- Developer portal product documentation (for API) so that an IT developer can integrate
- Experience with API documentation or developing it [could possibly come from other product document or web front end documentation background]
- Experience with CMS content management systems (nice to have)
- Unique API/Developer Dashboard offering for clients -- part of high profile team
- Breadth of stakeholders in this role given impact on the future
Opportunity has arisen for an experienced, commercially minded Buying Manager to join a growing team based in Dublin. In this pivotal role you will be the key commercial manager responsible for the Buying of Books, Confectionery, Drinks and Souvenirs for Irish stores.
- Larger international books retailer
- Excellent package on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team that is currently experiencing a high period of growth. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing the Polymer product range within the distribution business focusing on the UK and Nordics.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation
- Looking for a commercial Product Manager to grow their distribution business
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Speciality Chemical business to manage their largest customers within the EMEA region.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading specialty chemicals business
- Experienced Account Manager responsible for major blue-chip accounts.