As Maintenance Engineer you will aid in the start-up of a new manufacturing site location in Dublin. You will work as part of a team to develop and implement planned and preventative maintenance strategies along with the installation of all new machinery. You will also work closely with Production, Quality & H&S to ensure that plant priorities are met.
- Play a pivotal role in the new site set up
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
Are you experienced and passionate about customs and want to be leading expert in developing customs business approach then you don't want to miss out on this great opportunity at one of the largest companies on the market.
- Challenge customs approach and offer alternatives for efficient operations
- Key driver in continually developing the Customs & Export Controls strategy
Exciting opportunity for a graduate to work for a company pushing the boundaries of technology.
- Career opportunity with ongoing training & support
- Must have right to work & travel in Europe
You are passionate about environmental protection and sustainability as well as new technologies and how these can be integrated - from spark to qualification - into consumer goods.
- Remote role - must be able to commute to Cork minimum once weekly
- Are you passionate about sustainability in the consumer electronics space?
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be responsible for new product creation, prototype design and development, costing, testing and qualification processes for products in for the data centre industry but also emerging industries including indoor agriculture, corrections and other industries with a focus on factory fabrications.
- Global business
- Innovative solution provider