We are looking for an Senior International Consultant (Pharma Sector) to work in an international environment for a Global Pharmaceutical Consultancy Company to manage international projects and work on the most pioneering treatments and disease areas, bringing creativity and communications innovation to our clients.
- Global Pharmaceutical Consultancy Company
- Healthcare Education and Communication
As a Territory Manager for our client, you will be managing and maintaining business relationships within the assigned territory. This is an incredible opportunity to progress your career in fields sales with one of the world's leaders in medical devices.
- autonomy to make your own schedule
- work with clinical and non clinical clients
Manage and develop accounts while maintaining the relationship between the Company and the customer. All while building strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the medical procedural environment.
- Incredible career potential with a global leader in medical device sales
- very competitive salary, company car, pension, and commission structure
A qualified accountant with SAP experience and business partnering, commercial acumen.
- Exciting and challenging position
- Great career growth and opportunity
Under the supervision of the Director Global Communications, the Employee Communications Advisor is responsible for supporting global communication strategies across multiple channels for internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who is unafraid to roll up his/her sleeves and get things done with excellent writing skills.
- Multinational Medical Device company
- Multicultural environment