This role will be responsible for developing strategic digital marketing communications for the business that will drive enquiry levels and engagement from our various customer channels. The role is primarily focused on developing online channels to connect with current and prospective customers. Key objectives right through the customer cycle will include: building brand awareness, triggering purchase decisions and conversion.
- Portadown, NI based
- Exciting and challenging role
An exciting and varied role whereby you will be responsible for preparing a strategy to enter and establish the company's position on French-speaking markets.
- Remote role (must be able to commute to Dublin City regularly post COVID)
- Fluent French language skills required
Lead the development and own the strategy and roadmap for implementing new products / services, manage the testing, development and drive performance on new products / services across on and offline.
- Develop the product / service offering to maximise cross & upsell opportunities
- Global automotive services organisation - home based anywhere across Europe
Working to develop robust, integrated social media strategies that drive engagement and advocacy for this company, this individual will develop and manage a broad strategy to innovate and set world-class standards for social media marketing.
- Global Fashion Retailer
- Dublin based