Browse our jobs and apply for your next role.
Reach out to us or discover some great insights that could help you fill your next vacancy.
We find the best talent for our clients and match candidates to their ideal jobs.
A good covering email will make your CV stand out from the countless others that pass across an employer's desk. Here are 10 ways to ensure yours makes an impact:
1. Address the contact mentioned in the job advert and quote the reference
2. Outline your current job situation and why you want to move on - don’t be negative
3. Talk about the company to show you’ve done your research
4. State why you are interested in them as an employer
5. Tell them why they should be interested in you as an employee
6. Tailor information to the job and avoid repetition of your résumé
7. Highlight your transferable skills, achievements and versatility
8. Tailor your information but don’t slavishly match the job description
9. Make sure it’s neat, brief and has no typos
10. End by politely expressing interest in further dialogue
This website has app functionality. Add it to your home screen for fast access and offline features.
Michael Page International (Ireland) Limited is part of PageGroup. Registered in Ireland No. 332479. Registered Office: 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland