Browse our jobs and apply for your next role.
Reach out to us or discover some great insights that could help you fill your next vacancy.
We find the best talent for our clients and match candidates to their ideal jobs.
A meticulously crafted CV can, on occasion, secure you a job and will always improve your chances of reaching interview stage. Make sure yours ends up in the ‘yes’ tray:
1. Keep it brief, no more than two pages
2. Avoid superfluous personal detail such as age, religion and sex
3. Don’t write in the first person - start sentences with verbs
4. List your career history in reverse, chronological order, explaining any gaps
5. Bullet achievements and responsibilities, more detail on recent roles
6. List educational institutions and qualifications in reverse chronological order
7. Include computer skills, language skills and any relevant training
8. Keep your hobbies and interest section short
9. Referees can be provided on request
10. Check for typos and ask a friend to read it through
This website has app functionality. Add it to your home screen for fast access and offline features.
Michael Page International (Ireland) Limited is part of PageGroup. Registered in Ireland No. 332479. Registered Office: 6th Floor, South Bank House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland